12″ x 12″ Pockets: All my Designer Series Paper goes into these large pouches. Stampin’ Up! has them on the supply list for demonstrators, but they no longer offer them for customers. You may be able to find them online or in a hobby store near you.
I finally bought cases of heavy duty bags for 12″ x 12″ and 6″ x 6″ paper that I sell.
Since my “craft room” is really part of my living room, I like the look of a library. My 12″ x 12″ Pockets are stored in a trunk that I can close so it’s all out of sight.
Stampin’ Up! has started to put the coordinating colors on the back of the packages (finally!) but I have been putting my own labels on these pouches with all the information as above as well as those coordinating colors.
I also keep my decorative asks in these pockets with my Designer Series Paper.
I don’t print them on labels any longer. The big labels got jammed in my printer. I just print of copy paper and adhere them to the envelopes with Fast Fuse.
- O 17 & SAB 17 Large Labels
- H 16 Large Labels
- 16-17 Large Labels
- O & SAB 16 Large Labels
- O & SAB 16 DSP Labels without the prices and numbers
- 15-16 Large Labels
- 15-16 Large Labels – Avery 8163
- 14-15 Large Labels
- O 15 and SAB 15 DSP Large Labels
- H 14 Large Labels
- 13-14 Large Labels for DSP etc for printing on Avery 8163
- O 14 & SAB 14 Large Labels for DSP etc
- H 15 DSP labels without all the catalog and page numbers, etc.
- H 15 Large Labels
More organizational tools
- Supply labels
- Designer Series Paper Sampler tabs
- Designer Series Paper Labels
- Large Labels for Designer Series Paper
- Case Inserts for supplies
- Stamp Case Slips