Visit Bev Adams, independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator’s profile on Pinterest.
- I’ve been an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator since 2010. I am a “hobby demonstrator.” I am addicted to the products, sharing creativity, and getting together with friends, new and old. I joined Stampin’ Up! for the discount and sell to others to help support my habit. Others put in a lot more time and make a lot more money. If you are interested in saving money or making money, click here to join the fun.
- I grew up in Whittier, a suburb on the southeast edge of LA county. I married a tall handsome surfer who grew up in the same town. We moved to Santa Cruz, California for my husband to attend the university there. When he graduated I took my turn. His job took us to Anchorage, Alaska. I loved the summers (both weeks!) and I’m glad we had those 8 years there to make wonderful memories. But the winters were long and dark. I really appreciate living in Camarillo, California!
- I am a mother of 2 grown children. I love that my son lives in Camarillo with his new bride. My daughter lives in San Diego. I’m glad she and my 2 grandchildren are close enough for a day trip, but I sure wish they lived closer!
- I am a retired teacher and love continuing to teach at my Stampin’ Up! workshops.
- My husband and I are volunteer puppy-raisers for Guide Dogs of America. They are always looking for puppy-raisers! One of our puppies, Kili, is one of the Golden puppies shown in this link: Post by Elex Michaelson. Our current puppy is a wonderful Black Lab. You may hear him or our older Black Lab, Newman, in the background on videos.
- I am a member of the Pleasant Valley Garden Club and enjoy tending my garden. Click here for my gardening blog.
- I enjoy technology. When I was teaching elementary students I also taught my fellow teachers computer skills after school.
- I’m a recovering slob. Most people know me as being very organized. I love finding easy ways to keep organized. Take a look at the Getting Organized tab to see what I’m doing now.