Shop any day, any time. Your purchases will be shipped directly to your home in just a few days. Click the Deals tab to see what’s on special.
Host Code: MZDWSYRR
This Host Code is good until May 13th at 2:00 PM Pacific Time
- First, please select me as your demonstrator. Enter my name, Bev Adams from Camarillo California, Zip Code 93012. Make sure you see my name on your screen. This is how I earn money in my little business. Plus, Stampin’ Up wants you to have a demonstrator. If you don’t name anyone, you will actually be charged more for your products!
- If your order is $50 or more, learn about my Frequent Shopper Rewards for online orders.
- Shipping is 10% with a minimum of $6.95. If you are placing a small order, you are not in a hurry, and you live in the Camarillo area, contact me and I can include your merchandise in my next order. It will save you shipping.
- If you are spending $69.50 or more and/or would like your order quickly, you should probably order online. Your order will be shipped directly to you. I have been very impressed with how quickly Stampin’ Up! gets orders out! Most orders are delivered by UPS. Typically I put in orders on a Saturday and I receive the order on that next Wednesday or Thursday. Some very small orders are sent through “Postal Innovations” and may take a bit longer.
- If you are ordering online, I’d really appreciate you using my current hostess code. The hostess code is only good for 30 days, so try to set one up 30 days before my next workshop. If you use the hostess code, I will get those hostess bucks which I use to buy supplies and door prizes. This helps me keep the cost of workshops as low as possible.
- Locating the Hostess Code box
- When you order online, check your shopping cart. Look at the very bottom left of the screen. It’s hard to spot! In fact, if your screen is small or you enlarge your view, the box for the hostess code may be off your screen.
- I circled the box for the hostess code in green on the screenshot above.
- If you can’t find the hostess code box, go ahead and place your order, but contact me and I can have Stampin’ Up! add the hostess code in their system.
- If your order is $99 or more, consider signing up as a demonstrator. You do not need to commit to anything more than saving money.
- Earn Stampin’ Rewards for purchases of $150 or more.
- Check the chart in your catalog (annual catalog page 178) to see how you can get free products.
- You can buy anything with that or you can select one of the exclusive Host stamp sets. The larger the order, the more you can get free!
- Host sets are exclusive. You can only buy these sets with Stampin’ Rewards and they are great value. For instance, Love You Lots is a fun and versatile set and if they sold it normally, the wood-mount set would cost $21. You can buy it with host dollars for $13.
- Make every dollar count. If I have selected $145 merchandise, it’s worth adding another $5 to my order to reach that $150 level. Or go in with others and aim for $300 to get 12%, $450 for 14%, or $600 and get not only 16% Stampin’ Rewards, but an additional item for 50% off!
- You can earn Frequent Shopper Rewards (from me, Bev Adams) and Stampin’ Rewards (from Stampin’ Up!) with the same order.