Want this box from Stampin’ Up! delivered to your doorstep? This box holds about $125 worth of products that you can get for $99 and then go on saving 20-25% off as long as you remain an active demonstrator. Plus you get to see catalogs early and buy products early. You get lots of ideas from an exclusive demonstrator only website. You are eligible to attend OnStage events. And you get to be part of this caring organization.
Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart
“To love what we do and share what we love
as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments…
in this we make a difference.”
You do not even need to need to sell Stampin’ Up! products. Many demonstrators are “hobby demonstrators.” These “demonstrators” are their only customers. They love the products and want to save 20% or more on what they buy. They enjoy all the demonstrator benefits. It’s a great way to get all those products on your wish list. The only commitment to stay active is to order $300 of products per quarter. You can even fall out of active status, wait 90 days, and join again. This is all just fine under Stampin’ Up! policies.
Or maybe you have a few crafty friends who also love the Stampin’ Up! products and would love to order from you. Woo hoo! They help you meet your minimum and maybe even help you get some free products.
Of course, you may want to share with your friends, make new friends, see the faces of your new friends discovering they too can be creative, keep your calendar full with Stampin’ Up! events, help others to do the same, and you may just make lots of money, earn free products, cash incentives, and maybe even the Grand Vacations Incentive Trips to places like the Mediterranean.
The point is, you get to decide if you want to save money or make money. And you get to decide how much you want to save and make! What do you have to lose?
Join my team now!
Yes, now! All you have to do is make a list of products adding just over $125. Making that list my be the most difficult step. I have some suggestions and tips below. When you have your list click here to join my team.
Tips and Suggestions
When I was signing up I needed to call the wonderful Demonstrator Support people at Stampin’ Up! I got stuck and thought I was locked out. I didn’t know these details.
- You can choose any products.
- Your starter kit must be at least $125 in products but you can not get your whole wish list in that first order.
- Your order cannot go over $125 more than the value of your least expensive item. Confusing!!! That means if you could remove the least expensive item and your total is still over $125 you have to remove something from your list. But you don’t have to hit $125 exactly. If you go a bit over $125 you will just pay that extra bit.
- Once that order is started you should complete that order. You can’t go back and start over since their system already has your first order and you don’t yet have your demonstrator number to get back to it. You will need help from Demonstrator Support to go back to that first order.
- It takes a few days to get your paperwork processed. Then you will have a demonstrator number and you can go back and order more at your demonstrator discount price.
Here are some Starter Kit suggestions.
Each bundle assumes you have no stamping supplies except scissors and adhesive. Each bundle gives you a sampling of stamps, ink, paper, envelopes, and embellishments to make lots of cards and other paper crafts. . Each list would be great for a beginner stamper or a new demonstrator.
Floral Boutique Bundle
$127.00 Went with Wood stamp set. Clear Blocks are cheaper once you have the blocks.
Birthday Blossoms Bundle
Moroccan Nights Bundle
126.50 Gave up markers, extra card stock in favor of Embossing powder, VersaMark™, and Heat Tool.
Kinda Eclectic Bundle
Fruit Stand Bundle
$125.50 Gave up punch and markers in favor of blocks, Blender pens, Snips, and more stamp pads.
Pretty Petals Bundle
$126.50 Gives two stamp sets with lots of greetings, two coordinating punches, and 4 colors of ink.
Serene Scenery Bundle
$125 This bundle doesn’t have any large images, but the Designer Series Paper plus the Elegant Butterfly punch should do the trick and Suite Sayings gives lots of flexibility.
Your Choice Bundle
- 4 or 5 Classic Stampin’ Pads of your choice $26-$32.50
- 8 1/2″ x 11″ card stock assortment of any color family $8.00
- Designer Series Paper Stack in any color family $22.00
- Stampin’ Write® Markers in any color family $23-$29
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla 8½” x 11″ $9.00
- Whisper White or Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes $6.50
- Any stamp set from the list below $16-$27.50
- A World of Thanks, wood, 139312 $20.00
- All God’s Grace, wood 138666 $23.00
- Brushstrokes, wood 138952 $20.00*
- Definitely Dahlia, wood 138746 $20.00
- Flower Shop, clear 130942 $18.00 Plus block C = $25.00*
- Flower Shop, wood 130939 $24.00
- Hardwood, wood 133032 $20.00
- Me = Grateful, clear 139319 $20.00 Plus block C = $27.00*
- Papillon Potpourri, clear, 123759 $15.00 Plus blocks A & B =$25.00*
- Papillon Potpourri, wood 132058 $19.00
- Petite Petals, clear 133155 $12.00 plus block A = $16.00
- Timeless Love , wood 138772 $23.00
- Watercolor Wash, wood 138704 $20.00
- Wetlands, wood 126695 $22.00
- You’re Sublime, clear 139309 $19.00 Plus block d = $27.50*
- You’re So Sweet, wood 138682 $19.00
*If you choose stamps over $24 and you may need to select only 4 stamp pads. Be sure to check your total to make the process easier.
If you have been stamping for a while. I’m sure you already have your list. Get whatever you want. Just remember it must add up to $125 or just barely over. Save the rest of your list for your next order.
Or perhaps you want to get a “Big Ticket Item.”
Big Shot Bundle
Or switch any two embossing folders for one of the Thinlits.
I didn’t know that if you buy the whole set of Stampin’ Write Markers in the 38 core colors at once they come in a wonderful sturdy case that stores each marker horizontally in its own little space. And there’s room for extra pens like the In-Color markers, Project Life Journaling Pens, and Blender Pens.
Stampin’ Up! does not sell this case separately. I wish I’d known before I bought my Stampin’ Write Markers in bits and pieces.
$125 with one of the In Color sets.