Stampin’ Up! Colors
Stampin’ Up! Color History Color History and 2023 Color Refresh
I usually use 8 1/2″ x 11″ and it’s stored in wooden file drawers on wheels. I store it alphabetically. The file tabs have the color name printed on clear labels stuck on pieces of that color card stock. I’ve been trying to design cards to make the best use of the paper for fewer scraps and try to use the scraps whenever I can.
Card Stock Sampler: Any punch or die will do. Punch each color you own and apply the label. Punch a small hole at the same location on each piece. Keep them on a key ring and hang nearby. If you want to match a color or see what colors look great together, just reach for your sampler. You could also use these labels for your card stock storage. I am using the bottom inch to label my Ink Pad Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Or you can order a Card Stock Sampler here.
- 2023-2024 Color Labels for Card Stock and Ink Refill corrected 1-8-24 in English to print on Clear. Make your own card stock sampler, etc.
- 2023-2024 Avery 8160 Address Labels for Current Colors Similar to the small labels above, but on larger labels and in larger font.
- 2023-2024 Replacement Ink Pad Labels corrected 1-8-24 Have your ink pad case labels faded? Or do you have trouble reading the labels for light colors? Print this on copy paper and tap onto your ink pad cases.
Be sure to download the files and then print them for a better fit.
Designer Series Paper Sampler
Print the DSP Sampler files on white card stock and then cut them up. Cut samples of your Designer Series Paper and add a key ring. Print the DSP Labels for your tabs if you store your DSP in folders.
- January to April Mini 2024 Designer Series Paper Sampler Dividers
- January-April Mini 2024 Designer Series Paper File Labels
- January-April Mini 2024 Designer Series Paper Quarter Sheet Samplers
- SD 23 Sampler Dividers for DSP
- SD 23 DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler
- SD 23 File Labels for DSP
- SD 23 Large Labels
- 9-6-23 Online Exclusive Designer Series Papers
- 2023-2024 DSP Sampler Dividers
- 2023-2024 Large Labels
- 2023-2024 DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler
- 2023-2024 DSP Folder Tabs for Designer Series Paper
Stampin’ Spots Labels
- 2023-2024 Stampin’ Spots Labels in English
New! Stampin’ Blends Labels
- 2023-2024 Stampin Blends Labels Print on copy paper. “Laminate” with packing tape. Punch with a 3/8″ hole punch. Adhere to each end of your Stampin’ Blends with a Mini Glue Dot.
2023 Color Refresh showing the new colors, the retiring colors, and the colors that returned or change color families.
Color Coach from Stampin’ Up! with suggested color combinations
2023-24 Annual Catalog Color Combos from Stampin’ Up! with a page by page listing of the color combinations used in the sample products in the catalog.
I keep my Sponge Daubers organized in this box. Then just print out the file and fold it at the top line of the color box. Cut around the color box through both layers. Adhere the layers together and adhere to the top of the box. The top right dauber will match the top right color, Real Red.
Be sure to store your daubers with the sponge side down so they don’t color your chart.
Custom Color Chart:
- I keep this chart posted nearby. Have you ever typed in Word and the computer fixes your typos? You can add to that list! In Word 2010, go to Options> Proofing> AutoCorrect Options to add these corrections. Now when I type “MMAM” my computer automatically changes it to Melon Mambo and if I type “SU” it changes it to Stampin’ Up! You’ll see those AutoCorrect codes on the chart. I’ve also got the RGB codes so if I want to color a shape or text to match Stampin’ Up! colors I just go to More Colors and Custom Colors and enter those RGB codes. I’ve added the HEX codes this year too. Using custom colors can be quite cumbersome, but if you’re just using a few they will show up as recent colors.
- 2023-2024 Colors with AutoCorrect
- Supply labels
- Designer Series Paper Sampler tabs
- Designer Series Paper Labels
- Large Labels for Designer Series Paper
- Case Inserts for supplies
- Stamp Case Slips