It’s Sale-a-Bration! And that means free products! For every $50 increment you spend in February and March, you can select something from the special brochure. This card uses one of those selections. I used the Berry Blessing Bundle which I got free with an order over $100. I really love both the stamp set and the Designer Series Paper and they coordinate with the Sweet Strawberry Bundle found in the January-June Mini Catalog too!
The card layout is really easy. I will share a similar card next week using the Sweet Strawberry set.
Click here for the free detailed directions and watch the video below.
I always try to aim for around $70 or $150, $300, or $450 orders. Here’s why
- $70 because shipping is 10% or $6.95, whichever is greater. If I buy less than $69.50, I’m paying extra for shipping.
- $150 because that gives me 10% free products through Stampin’ Rewards. This is my typical order.
- $300 because Stampin’ Rewards goes up to 12%
- $450 because Stampin’ Rewards goes up to 14% and you get 50% of an item.
- During Sale-a-Bration, I also aim for any $50 increment.
- If I get close to any of those target prices but don’t quite meet the minimum, I lose out. I like to make the most of my money!
I want you to get the most for your money too! For the Berry Blessings Bundle, you need a $100 order. The card stock, ink, envelopes, twine, and Stampin’ Dimensionals are just $56, so why not buy the dies and the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine?
That not only qualifies you for the bundle, you will get an additional Sale-a-Bration item and $15 in Shopper Rewards. You might use it for the Sweet Strawberry Stamp set. It’s $18, so you would just need to pay the extra $3 overage. Or you may want to select the Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Seal (152813), or any other products you’ve had your eye on.
- Add $15.45 for shipping and your grand total would be 169.95. Full disclosure, taxes would be added.
Click the products below for the products I used to make this card. (You may have to add the Sale-a-Bration items in a different section of the order.
But here’s another idea.
I think every shopper who spends over $99 should consider joining my team. Stampin’ Up! team members get a starter kit for $99, free shipping, and then every order after that is 20% off for at least 3 months and as long as they stay active.
If you click Join my team, select these items as your starter kit. I did not put direct links because you’ll be entering your order in a different way.
Total $125 and would hit the Starter Kit target price perfectly
- You would not get any Sale-a-Bration items with this purchase
- You would get 5 packs of Designer Series Paper free. If you could buy those today, you would pay $57.50.
- In total, you’d get $182.50 worth of product (plus catalogs and business supplies).
- You would pay $99 and nothing for shipping.
Then, as a demonstrator (once you get your demonstrator ID) you could order the rest of the supplies and reach the $100 target price for the Berry Blessings and Berry Delight Designer Series Paper.
- This order adds up to $100.25.
- You would get the Berry Blessings and Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper for Sale-a-Bration.
- As a demonstrator, you would get 20% off and pay $80.20. And you would keep saving 20% as long as you maintain active demonstrator status.
- Adding $10 shipping for that second order, your grand total would be $189.20
Please note that while that’s $19.25 over the first option you get the 5 packs of Designer Series Paper, the Paper Trimmer, the Strawberry Builder Punch, Clear Blocks A, B, & C, and the Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The only thing you would miss out on is the additional Sale-a-Bration item.
Like I said, I want you to get the most for your money!
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.
If you would like a copy of the annual catalog, just pay $5 for shipping and receive $5 credit toward the first time you order through me. And I’ll be happy to send you a copy of the mini and the Sale-a-Bration catalogs at no charge.
Shop Now and use the Host Code 4DWJWYPQ, good until January 31st at
2:00 pm Pacific Time. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.
I’d be honored to be your demonstrator!