Here’s a deal from Stampin’ Up! You can double dip with my coupons. Read about my ongoing Rewards Points here. Read the details on Bonus Days from Stampin’ Up! below.
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
- Save your emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $5 ($6 in Canada) Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 ($60 in Canada) they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. FOR FAX AND MAIL ORDERS, email addresses must still be provided in order to qualify for Bonus Days coupons during the promotion period. During redemption, be sure to include your coupon codes on your fax and mail orders.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Promotion Deadlines:
- Phone/Fax/Mail: July 29, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: July 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- Redemption Deadlines:
- Phone/Fax/Mail: August 31, 2016 by 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX/Online: August 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
This deal from Stampin’ Up! is good in the US and Canada, but you must be in the US to shop with me.