Stampin’ Up! sells stamps that come in sets in either cling or photopolymer.
- Same high quality red rubber stamps that Stampin’ Up! has been selling for over 30 years.
- Give a great crisp image.
- Have foam cushioning.
- Come cut to shape but unmounted to save you money.
- Have sticky cling labels that need to be mounted to the stamps.
- Are clear for precise placement.
- Are best used with the Stampin’ Pierce mat.
- Do not have labels that need mounting.
- Used for cling and photopolymer stamps
- Placed on blocks before stamping and then removed.
- Save you money.
- Save space on your shelves.
Watch the video below.
Click the individual products you need. The links will take you to my online store at Stampin’ Up!
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.
Shop Now and use the Host Code S7JT24VD, good until February 15th at
10:00 pm Pacific Time. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.
I’d be honored to be your demonstrator!