Stampin’ Up! sells stamps that come in sets in either cling or photopolymer.
- Same high quality red rubber stamps that Stampin’ Up! has been selling for over 30 years.
- Give a great crisp image.
- Have foam cushioning.
- Come cut to shape but unmounted to save you money.
- Have sticky cling labels that need to be mounted to the stamps.
- Are clear for precise placement.
- Are best used with the Stampin’ Pierce mat.
- Do not have labels that need mounting.
- Used for cling and photopolymer stamps
- Placed on blocks before stamping and then removed.
- Save you money.
- Save space on your shelves.
Watch the video below.
Click the individual products you need. The links will take you to my online store at Stampin’ Up!
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.
Request the 2019-2020 annual catalog – Pay $5 for shipping and receive $5 credit toward your first order.
Shop Now and use the Host Code S7JT24VD, good until February 15th at
10:00 pm Pacific Time. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.
Click here to get Paper Pumpkin kits delivered to your house each month.
Join my team! Save Money or Make Money
Get your Taggers, Paper Sampler, and Designer Series Paper storage bags here. You will also find a link to order the Bow Maker from Gidget.
Click here to share my 2019-2020 Current Products Evernote Notebook, a searchable catalog.
I’d be honored to be your demonstrator!