Nature’s Beauty Mirror Card

I created a display of a number of projects showing of the Nature’s Beauty stamp set. I remembered Sara Douglas, CEO of Stampin’ Up!, sharing a message at the April 2019 OnStage event, talking about the importance of connection.

“Back in 1985, sociological researchers conducted a study of several thousand Americans and concluded that 90% of Americans had at least one confidant—someone they could trust and wanted to share important life moments with. The remaining 10% said they had no one to talk to. Two decades later, in 2006, the research showed a dramatic shift—when they asked again, the 10% jumped to 25%—one in four—said they had no one to talk to. Let me give you a little perspective on that 25%. That number equates to 80 million people. And today those numbers are even higher all around the world.

Did you know that close relationships are as important as maintaining a healthy lifestyle in prolonging your life? People with strong social relationships increased their odds of survival over a certain time frame, by 50%!”

Today we collect “friends” on social media, and we find people have fewer friends in real life. We carefully select our best photos to post, smiling for the camera, and then our smiles drop away when the camera is set down. Our online “walls” show our life as full of fun and adventure. Then we compare our lives to our friends’ curated photos. We talk to fewer people. And too often, people rant and bully on social media and treat others in ways they would never do face to face.

We can make a difference.

We make a difference when we purchase the Nature’s Beauty stamp set. $3 of every sale goes toward mental health organizations.

We make a difference when we are creative, making a card.

We make a difference when we share creativity with others.

We make a difference when we send a card.


This set does not have any sentiments. For my display I chose sentiments of encouragement and friendship from Free as a Bird, Path of Petals, Peaceful Boughs, Good Morning Magnolia, Well Said, Merry Christmas to All, and Snowman Season. Stampin’ Up! has many other stamp sets that would also make great choices. I used one from Good Morning Magnolia for this card.

Click here for the free detailed directions and watch the video below.

Click the products you need. The links will take you to my online store at Stampin’ Up!

Watch the video.

If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.

Request the 2019-2020 annual catalog – Pay $5 for shipping and receive $5 credit toward your first order.

Shop Now and use the Host Code Y7CNMBZZ, good until November 9th at 2:00 pm Pacific Time. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.

Click here to get Paper Pumpkin kits delivered to your house each month.

Join my team! Save Money or Make Money Share creativity with others.

Get your Taggers, Paper Sampler, and Designer Series Paper storage bags here. You will also find a link to order the Bow Maker from Gidget.

Click here to share my 2018-2019 and/or the 2019-2020 Current Products Evernote Notebook, a searchable catalog.

I’d be honored to be your demonstrator!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.