- It is designed to work well on desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Better navigation.
- Larger images that allow for zooming in.
- New sorting and filtering options to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Designed with new stampers, but helpful for experiences stampers too.
- Connected to the inventory status information, so you can see if products have low inventory, on backorder, or retiring soon.
- You can mark your favorite products and create wish lists. You can even share your wish list.
- Quick Shop to make it easier to add items to your cart.
- Simplified check out procedure.
- Easy feedback on the new site. If you have a problem and click feedback, you will be asked to show exactly where you found the problem and it will help the techs fix it.
You can prepare now to make the transition smoother.
- This is a brand new website, but your account information and passwords will still work… if you remember your password!
- If you have bookmarked the website, it should still get you to the new site.
- Many of us rely on our computers to remember the passwords for us. Your computer can’t associate your password to the new site.
- You will have to enter your password the first time you log into the new site.
- If you’ve forgotten your password there will be a “Forgot password” button to reset it.
- You may want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders so your email with the link to reset your password doesn’t get caught in your spam filter.
- If you still have trouble, Demonstrator Support can help! 1-800-STAMPUP or DS@STAMPINUP.COM
- Please make sure I am set as your demonstrator on the new website. It should show that you are shopping with Bev Adams and you should see my picture.
All the links from this website that take you to the online store will change. I will have to manually change each link and I can’t even start that process until the new site goes live. I will also be busy moving my Evernote notes, etc. I can’t do it all instantaneously. The current links should take you to the new online store, but I don’t believe they will take you to any specific product. You can certainly search for those products until I can change the links. I will start with the most recent posts and those pages I link to under the top banner. Links from posts from long ago will not be changed.
And don’t forget about Bonus Days!
You have just a couple of days to earn coupons. For every $50 of products you buy through August 3rd, you will receive a coupon code to use August 4th – 31st.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Fax and email orders still require an email address.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- Shop Now and use the Host Code 7EP4UY7Y, good until August 24th at 2:00 pm Pacific Time. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.
If you would like a copy of the annual catalog, just pay $5 for shipping and receive $5 credit toward the first time you order through me. And I’ll be happy to send you a copy of the mini catalogs at no charge.
I’d be honored to be your demonstrator!