Shop any day, any time. Your purchases will be shipped directly to your home in just a few days. Click the Deals tab to see what’s on special.
Select me as your demonstrator.
- Enter my name, Bev Adams from Camarillo California, Zip Code 93012. Make sure you see my name on your screen. This is how I earn money in my little business. Plus, Stampin’ Up wants you to have a demonstrator. If you don’t name anyone, you will actually be charged more for your products!
If you have a small order
- Shipping is 10% with a minimum of $6.95. Consider adding envelopes, Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock, adhesive, or other basic supplies so your order is closer to $69.50. It would just not do to order one $9 embossing folder and pay $6.95 for shipping!
- If you are placing a small order, you are not in a hurry, and you live in the Camarillo area, contact me and I can include your merchandise in my next order. There is no minimum if your order is part of a larger order, so you’ll pay 10% for shipping. That’s 90 cents shipping for that embossing folder.
If your order is $69.50 or more
- Order online. Your order will be shipped directly to you. I have been very impressed with how quickly Stampin’ Up! gets orders out! Most orders are delivered by UPS. Typically I put in orders on a Saturday and I receive the order on that next Wednesday or Thursday. Some very small orders are sent through “Postal Innovations” and may take a bit longer.
- Use my current hostess code (unless your order is $150 or more). The hostess code can be found in the right column of this web page. If you use the hostess code, I will get those host rewards which I use to buy supplies and thank you gifts.
- Locating the Hostess Code box
- When you order online, check your shopping cart. Look at the very bottom left of the screen. It’s hard to spot! In fact, if your screen is small or you enlarge your view, the box for the hostess code may be off your screen.
- I circled the box for the hostess code in green on the screenshot above.
- If you can’t find the hostess code box, go ahead and place your order, but contact me and I can have Stampin’ Up! add the hostess code in their system.
- Locating the Hostess Code box
- Earn my Frequent Shopper Rewards for each $50 in products you order.
If your order is $99 or more
- Consider signing up as a demonstrator. You do not need to commit to anything more than saving money. Get your starter kit (any $125 worth of products) for $99 with free shipping, then start saving 20% or more with every order. It’s the best deal ever!
If your order is $150 or more
- Do not use the Host Code. Use those Stampin’ Rewards for yourself!
- Check the chart in your catalog (annual catalog page 178) to see how you can get free products.
- You can buy anything with that or you can select one of the exclusive Host stamp sets. The larger the order, the more you can get free!
- Host sets are exclusive. You can only buy these sets with Stampin’ Rewards and they are great value. For instance, Pressed Flowers, if they sold it normally, the wood-mount set would cost $25. You can buy it with host dollars for $15.
- Make every dollar count. If I have selected $145 merchandise, it’s worth adding another $5 to my order to reach that $150 level. Or go in with others and aim for $300 to get 12%, $450 for 14%, or $600 and get not only 16% Stampin’ Rewards, but an additional item for 50% off!
- You can earn Frequent Shopper Rewards (from me, Bev Adams) and Stampin’ Rewards (from Stampin’ Up!) with the same order.