My typical style is fairly simple, but usually a bit fancier than this card. But I wanted to make a lot of cards quickly and sometimes it’s nice to let the Designer Series Paper do most of the work.
Change it out to fit your style and needs
- Select a different sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings or another stamp set.
- I used Daffodil Delight for the card stock layer and coloring one flower, but feel free to use other colors.
- I used Stampin’ Blends™, but feel free to color with Stampin’ Write Markers, Watercolor Pencils, or whatever you like.
- Use a different Designer Series Paper and you might not even need to do the coloring.
- I used the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, but another Pick a Punch design or even just cutting rectangles would be fine.
Step It Up
- You may want to decorate the inside with a narrow strip of the Designer Series Paper or leave it blank like I did.
- You could use the same Designer Series Paper to cover the envelope flap.
- Add a 5 ¼” x 4” layer between the card base and the yellow card stock.
- Use metallic foil.
- Use a different design from the Designer Series Paper pack.
- Use Basic Black card stock but emboss it.
- Use Basic White for the card base and add a layer of Basic Black, or one of the layers mentioned above.
- Add embellishments like pearls, rhinestones, or ribbon.
- Simply using Stampin’ Dimensionals to raise the sentiment pieces will add a lot to the impact.
Click here for the free detailed directions and watch the video below.
You’ll want to order these products from my online store at Stampin’ Up! Click the individual products you need or the “Add All to the Cart” button.
Click here for the products retiring from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.
If you would like a copy of the annual or mini catalogs, just email me for details.
Shop Now and use the Host Code ZVQDQSMH, good until April 17th at 2:00 pm Pacific Time. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.
Click here to get Paper Pumpkin kits delivered to your house each month.
It’s always a good time to join my team! Save Money or Make Money. If you join now, you could even select products from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog for your starter kit.
Get your Taggers, Paper Sampler, and Designer Series Paper storage bags here. You will also find a link to order the Bow Maker from Gidget
I’d be honored to be your demonstrator!
#stampinupdemo @stampinup #simplestamping