I just returned from OnStage in Salt Lake City, Utah. So much fun and excitement!I have the upcoming 2019-2020 catalog and it is wonderful! I can’t wait to share it with you! If you attend me SIP Togethers here in Camarillo, I’ll hand you a catalog when I get more. For those farther away, I will put in an order for them to be mailed out through Stampin’ Up!. If you have ordered from me in the past year, I will automatically put your name on the list. If you have not ordered from me in the past year, you might want to order before April 29th to be sure you get on that list.
And Stampin’ Up! is preparing to make room in the warehouse for the products that will be “live” June 4th. Here is the Retiring List.
- You will find lots of bundles. Bundle prices do not continue past the initial catalog. Many products that were in bundles will be in the new catalog.
- Some stamp sets are “retiring” but only as wood mount or clear mount sets. They will be replaced with cling stamps.
- The 2017-2019 In Colors will be retiring. The card stock, ink pads, and ink refills usually go fast. Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, and Tranquil Tide are all lovely colors. Stock up, especially on ink refills.
- Designer Series Paper is usually in the catalog for just the time of one catalog. There may be one or two that stick around, but if you love a particular design, get it now.
- Retiring products tend to sell out quickly. Once they are gone, they will not be restocked.
- Effective immediately, stamp sets offered in clear-mount or wood-mount in the 2018–2019 annual catalog that are carrying over into the 2019–2020 annual catalog will be offered in clear-mount and/or wood-mount until existing inventory has been depleted or until June 4, 2019 (whichever comes first). If our inventory is depleted, you will be notified of the automatic switch to cling when placing an order for that stamp set. This means that you and your customers may end up purchasing select cling stamp sets (in carryover artwork) before they can be ordered from the catalog! All carryover rubber stamp sets will be available in cling medium only (with the exception of background stamps in North America) beginning June 4, 2019.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 9.These discounts will not be preannounced. Discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
So are the lists.
Retiring Products from the Occasions Catalog Retiring Products from the Annual Catalog
- There will be a few price increases. The card stock packs will go up from $8.50 to $8.75. Stampin Mist and the Stampin’ Scrub, Vellum, the VersaMark Pad, Grid Paper, Embossing Powders, Foil Sheets, and the Clear, Whisper White, and Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes will all be going up a bit. There may be one or two other items I missed, but that’s most of it. People tend to stock up on these products. They will be in the new catalog, but supplies may be in short supply for a while.
- The Big Shot and all the platforms and accessories are retiring. There will be redesigned dies and embossing folders in the new catalog. A new die cutting and embossing machine is on the way, but Stampin’ Up! is not pushing it into this catalog before they’re sure it’s ready. The replacement cutting pads are already sold out. Any dies or folders you buy now will work in any die cutting and embossing machine including whatever is coming to Stampin’ Up!
- The Stampin’ Trimmer is also being retired. Stampin’ Up! will have a new one, but it is not ready for this catalog. I recommend buying replacement cutting blades.
“While the replacement cutting blades will also retire with the trimmer and will not be featured in the annual catalog, we have ordered what would normally be six months of inventory based on recent historical patterns to help demonstrators and customers during this transition away from our current trimmer. But please know that this news could cause faster inventory depletion. [As of today the limit goes from 3 to 6 until they’re gone.] And from now until September, we will receive intermittent shipments from the supplier. Throughout these months, we anticipate times when the blades will not be orderable (and not offered as a backorder). During those downtimes, you and your customers will have the option to enter an email address to receive notification when the blades are available again.”
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.
Shop Now and use the Host Code you’ll find on my website, good until May 18 at 2:00 pm Pacific Time. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.
Click here to get Paper Pumpkin kits delivered to your house each month.
Join my team! Save Money or Make Money. You will also get the 2019-2020 catalog with your kit and be able to order new products early.
Get your Taggers, Paper Sampler, and Designer Series Paper storage bags here. You will also find a link to order the Bow Maker from Gidget.
Click here to share my 2018-2019 Current Products Evernote Notebook, a searchable catalog. I will be taking orders to share the 2019-2020 Current Products notebook starting May 1st.