I have been part of the L2L team that gave input on this exciting new product!!! The team was on strict confidentiality. It killed me to be part of conversations about other stamp positioning tools and not be able to talk about the one from Stampin’ Up! But I’m allowed to share now! Finally!!!!
The Stamparatus will be in the 2018-2019 catalog as a permanent product, but Stampin’ Up! wants to make it available before that. They anticipate that this will be a popular product in all markets, and since suppliers can only produce a certain number of tools per week, there will be special “reservation windows” in order to manage order quantities. Each reservation window will close when the maximum number of orders is reached, which is why each period is “while supplies last.” The reservation windows actually last a couple of weeks, but I didn’t even bother including the ending date. I will be shocked if they don’t run out within hours. When the next reservation window arrives the cycle will repeat until the tool becomes permanently available.
The global launch will feature three reservation windows.
- November 16th at 2:00 pm MST, delivery on or around February 1.
- December 5th at 2:00 pm MST, delivery on or around March 19.
- January 15th at 2:00 pm MST, delivery on or around April 15.
For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 3 tools per demonstrator and 1 tool per customer per reservation window.*
- We may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.
*Note to demonstrators. This is not a Cash & Carry product. We are not to buy extras to have on hand for customers to buy directly from us.
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.
Shop Now using the Host Code V4B9JRPY, good until November 18th at 2:00 pm Pacific Time. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.
I received the Merry Patterns stamp set and I am offering it to one lucky winner. For every $50 of merchandise that you order from me in the month of November, you will get one ticket entered in a drawing. You can order from my online store, via email, or in person.
If you order online, be sure to check your account information. Log into your account. Click on My Demonstrator. Be sure you see my name, Bev Adams, Camarillo, CA. And be sure you check the box that Yes, you’d like to receive updates on products, promotions, and upcoming events from Stampin’ Up! If you have checked No, I will not be able to contact you to send you this prize.