Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up!
Whether you like to sip coffee, tea, lemonade, or water, the important thing is to SIP Together…. SIP is short for Stamps, Ink, and Paper and when we put those three things together, creativity happens.
Tips and Suggestions
When I was signing up to be a demonstrator, I got stuck. I needed some time and stopped in the middle. Then I couldn’t get back to add to it and it wouldn’t let me start again. I needed to call the wonderful Demonstrator Support people at Stampin’ Up! I didn’t know these details.
- You can choose any products. You do not need to use the list from Stampin’ Up! or any of the lists below.
- Your starter kit must be close to, but not over $125 in products for just $99 and Stampin’ Up! pays the shipping. You probably won’t get everything on your wish list in that first order. But you will get a Demonstrator ID number right away. Then you can order the rest of your list as a demonstrator order.
- Once your starter kit order is started you should complete it. You can’t go back and start over on the website since their system already has your first order and you don’t yet have your demonstrator number to get back to it. If you get stuck like I did, just call the wonderful and helpful people at Demonstrator Support, (800) 782-6787. They can help you go back to finish your order.
- Demonstrator ID numbers are now given right away. Once you have that, you can order all you want, saving 20% for as long as you stay active. And there are advancements and other benefits. One gives you 25% discount. Yay!!!
- To stay active, you need to buy (or sell) $300 per quarter (in the US). If you don’t do that, you will be dropped. But nothing stops you from joining again. The only negative consequence is that you will lose any advancements you may have achieved.
New Starter Kit Suggestions Coming Soon
If you have been stamping for a while. I’m sure you already have your list. Get whatever you want. Just remember it can’t go over $125. Save the rest of your list for your next order. And did I mention you pay just $99 for all these products?
But perhaps you are a new stamper and you need some suggestions. These suggestions were for the 2020-2021 catalog. I promise I will add some new suggested kits soon. But I’m leaving these here in the meantime. They may be of help.
Starter Kit Suggested by Stampin’ Up!
Basket of Blooms Starter Kit
Butterfly Gala Starter Kit
Maybe you need the basics
Basic Tools Bundle
Stampin’ Write Markers
Sorry. You’ll need to narrow down this selection. But this will make a great start on your Stampin’ Blends collection.
Basics Black, White, and Very Vanilla
But remember, you can put your kit together with any products you want as long as the total is $125 or less. Click here when you have your list and join my SIP Together Team.