Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up!
Click here to join my team, SIP Together.
Whether you like to sip coffee, tea, lemonade, or water, the important thing is to SIP Together…. SIP is short for Stamps, Ink, and Paper and when we put those three things together, creativity happens.
Tips and Suggestions
When I was signing up to be a demonstrator, I got stuck. I needed some time and stopped in the middle. Then I couldn’t get back to add to it and it wouldn’t let me start again. I needed to call the wonderful Demonstrator Support people at Stampin’ Up! I didn’t know these details.
- You can choose any products. You do not need to use the list from Stampin’ Up! or any of the lists below.
- Your starter kit must be close to, but not over $125 in products for just $99 and Stampin’ Up! pays the shipping. You probably won’t get everything on your wish list in that first order. But you will get a Demonstrator ID number right away. Then you can order the rest of your list as a demonstrator order.
- Once your starter kit order is started you should complete it. You can’t go back and start over on the website since their system already has your first order and you don’t yet have your demonstrator number to get back to it. If you get stuck like I did, just call the wonderful and helpful people at Demonstrator Support, (800) 782-6787. They can help you go back to finish your order.
- Demonstrator ID numbers are now given right away. Once you have that, you can order all you want, saving 20% for as long as you stay active. And there are advancements and other benefits. One gives you 25% discount. Yay!!!
- To stay active, you need to buy (or sell) $300 per quarter (in the US). If you don’t do that, you will be dropped. But nothing stops you from joining again. The only negative consequence is that you will lose any advancements you may have achieved.
New Starter Kit Suggestions Coming Soon
If you have been stamping for a while. I’m sure you already have your list. Get whatever you want. Just remember it can’t go over $125. Save the rest of your list for your next order. And did I mention you pay just $99 for all these products?
But perhaps you are a new stamper and you need some suggestions. These suggestions were for the 2020-2021 catalog. I promise I will add some new suggested kits soon. But I’m leaving these here in the meantime. They may be of help.
Starter Kit Suggested by Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! Suggested Starter Kit
Basket of Blooms Starter Kit
Butterfly Gala Starter Kit
Maybe you need the basics
Basic Tools Bundle
Stampin’ Write Markers
Stampin Blends – Pick Color Lifter and 13 Combos
Sorry. You’ll need to narrow down this selection. But this will make a great start on your Stampin’ Blends collection.
Basics Black, White, and Very Vanilla
But remember, you can put your kit together with any products you want as long as the total is $125 or less. Click here when you have your list and join my SIP Together Team.
Here I am. As I said on the message I left you, I’ve talked with my demonstrator and explained why I wanted to change over to you. Of course, she tried to persuade me to stay with her but in the end it was my choice. So, I just read through this page on filling out the supply list and will get busy with finishing that today. I do think the suggested bundles are great but wonder now if I have to stay with the general pattern of ordering only one set of stamps or, since I have quite a bit of the general supplies, could I order the Sea of Textures Bundle, the Lilypad Lake Bundle, and the Enjoy Life stamp set, plus the Tranquil Textures DSP? Just added these together; it’s exactly $125; WOW! My next question would then be, what is the minimum order amount after this for demonstrators? And, if as a demonstrator I buy a 10% discounted bundle, would I still receive another 20% off?
Anyhow, I just wanted to reiterate that sometimes my crafting time is pretty limited, but if that is OK, I’d be glad to join under you, because even if I would have to go back to “just” being a customer, I’d be with one of the most talented demonstrator I’ve come across in the internnet.
Looking forward to talking with you,
First of all, you can order anything you want as long as it’s at least $125 and not too much over. So your choice of Sea of Textures Bundle, the Lilypad Lake Bundle, and the Enjoy Life stamp set, and the Tranquil Textures DSP is perfect!
I am very honored that you selected me, but again, I’m sure your other demonstrator would be overjoyed as well.
As for once you are a demonstrator, yes, you will still get the 10% discount off bundles plus the 20% off as a demonstrator. Your only obligation to continue as a demonstrator is to order a minimum $300 per quarter. For some that’s easy to do just buying for yourself.
Thank you for your very kind words. I enjoy creating with Stampin’ Up! I think the products make creativity easy and I love sharing what I do. I look forward to talking with you too.