One of the best things about Stampin’ Up! is the coordination with our Classic Stampin’ Pads®, Stampin’ Write Markers, the card stock, the Designer Series Paper, and the ribbons and other embellishments! You can help your stamp pads and markers last for a very long time if you get the ink refills. I always buy the ink refill when I buy the stamp pads.
Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill™, Re-inker, refill ink… It’s known by many names.
Refill ink is fantastic for refilling stamp pads and so much more!
- Color card stock directly from ink pad to paper
- Use just like watercolors for painting
- Add a few drops in a Spritzer with water or alcohol to spray color with or without a decorative mask
- Dye white (or light colored) ribbon. Sample project
- Fold a moist wipe and add a few drops of two or three colors for a temporary multi-color ink pad.
- Add a few drops to embossing paste. Sample project
- Fill a plate with shaving cream (foamy) and add a few drops of ink. Swirl with a stirring stick or spoon. Press card stock into it for a marbled pattern. Sample project
- Use it to color wood. Sample project
- Fill uninked Stampin’ Spots to make your own mini stamp pads.
- Put a drop on a piece of plastic and pick up some of the ink with a Blender Pen
- You can refill the Stampin’ Write Markers too!
This video shows how to refill the ink pads and the Stampin’ Write Markers. And here is a link for those replacement brush tips.
If you’re quick, you may still be able to buy the retiring colors, but those go pretty quickly! You will need to wait until May 2nd to buy products in those new lovely colors (or join now to buy them today) but here is a link for all the ink refills available now. Don’t worry, you will be able to take things out of the cart or add more, if you’d like.
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images.
Click here to see it all online.
If you would like a copy of the current catalogs, just email me for details.
Shop Now and use the Host Code SUXYKXBX , good until April 22nd at 4:00 pm Pacific Time.
Click here to get Paper Pumpkin kits delivered to your house each month or select something from the Kits Collection.
Join My Team!
It’s always a good time to join my team! Save Money or Make Money!
- $125.00 products of your choice
- $22.50 Paper Pumpkin
- 16.20 11% Shipping
You pay just $99!
- (plus you get demonstrator supplies like catalogs, order forms, etc.)
- Then you continue to receive 20% discount on all orders while you remain active, and more!
Get your Taggers, Paper Sampler, and Designer Series Paper storage bags here.
Plan to get your own Bow Maker or Gidget’s Gadget from Gidget’s Etsy Shop when she has a chance to restock.
I’d be honored to be your demonstrator!