You’ll find case inserts for supplies as well as some of the older stamp sets.
Tip: I’ve found some sets just barely fit into the case. It can be quite a challenging puzzle to get them back in. If you buy a new wood-mount set and the blocks totally fill the case, take a picture of the blocks before removing them. You might even want to put the label stickers on the blocks before you take the picture. Then print the picture and slip it between the insert and the case. I’ve included my “puzzle solution” for Work of Art below. I’ve also shown how to fit Teeny Tiny Wishes into one case.
Empty Wood Cases come in packs of 4 for only $7.00, item #127551. The half-size cases are also $7.00 for 4, item # 127552
Be sure to select “Print full size.” Depending on the settings on your printer, you may have to download the file then print. When I click the link and print directly from there my printer shrinks to fit the page and the insert is too small. When I download it I can then select “Actual Size” and it prints the correct size.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
- Blank Case Insert for full-size Wood Mount Stamps Create your own.
- Blank Case Insert for half-size Wood Mount Stamps Create your own.
- If you are not able to download the pdf files you can try the work-around here.
- Updated Neutrals Ink Refills
- Misc Ink Refills
- 15-16 Brights Ink Refills 15-16 Brights Ink Refills without price
- 15-16 Neutrals Refills 15-16 Neutrals Refills without price
- 15-16 Regals Ink Refills 15-16 Regals Ink Refills without price
- 15-16 Subtles Ink Refills 15-16 Subles Ink Refills without price
- 15-16 In-Colors Ink Refills 15-16 In-Colors Ink Refills without price
- 15-16 1×8 Cellophane Bags
- 15-16 4×6 Cellophane Bags
- 15-16 Baker’s Twine
- 15-16 Metallic Baker’s Twine
- 15-16 Linen Thread
- 15-16 Mini Muslin Bags
- 15-16 Tiny Treat Boxes Insert (I’m guessing they will fit in a wide case. Let me know if they’re too big.)
- 15-16 Clear Envelopes
- 15-16 Crumb Cake Note Cards
- 15-16 Crumb Cake Envelopes
- 15-16 Serene Silhouettes
- 15-16 Very Vanilla Envelopes
- 15-16 Whisper White Envelopes
- 15-16 Whisper White Note Cards
- 15-16 Square Envelopes
See also Case Inserts for Standard Cases.
Supply Labels I have not updated for the 15-16 catalog
- By the Seashore
- By the Tide
- Feel Goods
- From My Heart 1 of 2 From My Heart 2 of 2
- Lovely As a Tree
- Papillon Potpourri
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps (The whole set really will fit in one case! Click here to see how)
- Thoughts & Prayers stamps (now comes in new boxes)
- Work of Art “Puzzle Solution” This is not a case insert, rather how it fits back in the case.
- Email Me to request case inserts for other products.
4″ x 4″, scored at 1 1/2″ and 2 1/2″ both directions.
Cut the score lines as shown with the red lines.
Trim the tabs as shown with the blue lines, placement does not need to be exact, but the remaining tab should be about 1/2″
Adhere the 1/2″ tabs behind the center sections.
Next, cut a piece of Window Sheet 5″ x 4.” With the 4″ side at the top, score at 1″, 2″, and 3.”
Fold in half and crease sharply. Adhere with Sticky Strip.
Fold the ends back up and crease sharply. Adhere these “wings” to the inside of the wood-mount case. This creates a little shelf for 5 boxes with the ink refills.
These labels can be printed on white or clear Avery 5167 stickers to be placed on the ink refill bottles, the little boxes, or both.