You’ll find case inserts for supplies as well as some of the older stamp sets.
Tip: I’ve found some sets just barely fit into the case. It can be quite a challenging puzzle to get them back in. If you buy a new wood-mount set and the blocks totally fill the case, take a picture of the blocks before removing them. You might even want to put the label stickers on the blocks before you take the picture. Then print the picture and slip it between the insert and the case. I’ve included my “puzzle solution” for Work of Art below. I’ve also shown how to fit Teeny Tiny Wishes into one case.
Empty Wood Cases come in packs of 4 for only $7.00, item #127551. The half-size cases are also $7.00 for 4, item # 127552
Be sure to select “Print full size.” Depending on the settings on your printer, you may have to download the file then print. When I click the link and print directly from there my printer shrinks to fit the page and the insert is too small. When I download it I can then select “Actual Size” and it prints the correct size.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
- Blank Case Insert for full-size Wood Mount Stamps Create your own.
- Blank Case Insert for half-size Wood Mount Stamps Create your own.
- If you are not able to download the pdf files you can try the work-around here.
- Updated Neutrals Ink Refills
- Misc Ink Refills
- 15-16 Brights Ink Refills 15-16 Brights Ink Refills without price
- 15-16 Neutrals Refills 15-16 Neutrals Refills without price
- 15-16 Regals Ink Refills 15-16 Regals Ink Refills without price
- 15-16 Subtles Ink Refills 15-16 Subles Ink Refills without price
- 15-16 In-Colors Ink Refills 15-16 In-Colors Ink Refills without price
- 15-16 1×8 Cellophane Bags
- 15-16 4×6 Cellophane Bags
- 15-16 Baker’s Twine
- 15-16 Metallic Baker’s Twine
- 15-16 Linen Thread
- 15-16 Mini Muslin Bags
- 15-16 Tiny Treat Boxes Insert (I’m guessing they will fit in a wide case. Let me know if they’re too big.)
- 15-16 Clear Envelopes
- 15-16 Crumb Cake Note Cards
- 15-16 Crumb Cake Envelopes
- 15-16 Serene Silhouettes
- 15-16 Very Vanilla Envelopes
- 15-16 Whisper White Envelopes
- 15-16 Whisper White Note Cards
- 15-16 Square Envelopes
See also Case Inserts for Standard Cases.
Supply Labels I have not updated for the 15-16 catalog
- By the Seashore
- By the Tide
- Feel Goods
- From My Heart 1 of 2 From My Heart 2 of 2
- Lovely As a Tree
- Papillon Potpourri
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps (The whole set really will fit in one case! Click here to see how)
- Thoughts & Prayers stamps (now comes in new boxes)
- Work of Art “Puzzle Solution” This is not a case insert, rather how it fits back in the case.
- Email Me to request case inserts for other products.
Here is the inside of my refill cases. I made little boxes in the matching card stock.
4″ x 4″, scored at 1 1/2″ and 2 1/2″ both directions.
Cut the score lines as shown with the red lines.
Trim the tabs as shown with the blue lines, placement does not need to be exact, but the remaining tab should be about 1/2″
Adhere the 1/2″ tabs behind the center sections.
Next, cut a piece of Window Sheet 5″ x 4.” With the 4″ side at the top, score at 1″, 2″, and 3.”
Fold in half and crease sharply. Adhere with Sticky Strip.
Fold the ends back up and crease sharply. Adhere these “wings” to the inside of the wood-mount case. This creates a little shelf for 5 boxes with the ink refills.
These labels can be printed on white or clear Avery 5167 stickers to be placed on the ink refill bottles, the little boxes, or both.
Pingback: Clear Case Inserts for Supplies |
Hi Bev, I am wondering why the Neutrals ReInker Case does not include the full colour group. Basic Gray, Basic Black and Very Vanilla are missing.
Would you consider making the insert include these? I love the idea of having an additional case for things like the Momento, Stazon, Versamark, Archival and then just perhaps have a few blank circles and line to add odd ones as we wish. I for example do have some of the chalk inks, that I may add on my own :-).
Thank you so much for your work creating these awesome organizational tools!
The simple answer is that Stampin’ Up! doesn’t offer the “full color group” for the Neutrals Refills. The collection only includes 6. At the time I created the reinkers inserts Stampin’ Up! had discontinued the Basic Black and Basic Gray. Those were brought back in archival form in the Holiday catalog. Whisper White is sold separately in craft ink. Very Vanilla is not available at all as a stamp pad at this time.
I have created a more “complete” color group showing the Basic Black and Basic Gray Archivals and the Whisper White Craft. I have also created a “Miscellaneous” Ink Refill insert for you.
You are amazing for sharing these! Thank you.
You are very welcome Victoria!
Thank You so much for all the work you have done. Thank you for sharing. My craft room will be so organized now. Please continue to do this for the new catalogs.
How very kind of you. Yes, I do plan to continue making all the labels, case inserts, catalog tabs, and all kinds of organizing tools for new catalogs. I am eagerly awaiting the upcoming “OnStage” (convention) when I can get my hands on the new catalog and start working. I expect to post them on June 1st, though there may be a few posted before that.