Ever forget the name for a tool? Want to find it quick in the catalog? I put a little address label on all my products, especially punches and embossing folders that do not have the names printed on them. I make them for my tools, ribbons, stamp pads, and more.
Print them on Avery 5167 labels, 80 labels per sheet, 1/2″ x 1 3/4″.
Print a page on copy paper and check that they line up with the sticker sheet, as printers can change the sizing. If they don’t line up correctly, consider using full-size sticker sheets or just use adhesive on the copy paper.
New! I’ve begun storing my adhesive-backed accents in Passport Pouches. I love the pouches! But I wanted the colors listed on the label. Print on 8160 1″ x 2 5/8″ Address Labels that come 30 on each sheet. You’ll see them listed as 8160 Address Labels for Adhesive Shapes
- Labels and Stamp Case Slips 3-1-23 Special Release
- J-A and SAB 2023 Large Labels for Designer Series Paper, etc.
J-A and SAB 2023 Small labels in English, French, & German
8160 Address Labels for adhesive-backed embellishments
- More resources for Getting Organized here.
- J-D 2022 & July-August Sale-a-Bration small labels in English, French, and German
- J-D 2022 Address Labels for Adhesive Shapes
- J-D 2022 and J-A SAB Large Labels
- 22-23 Small Return Address Labels for supplies (Avery 5167) in English, French, German
- 22-23 Adhesive Accents Labels
- 22-23 Large Labels I print on copy paper and tape on to my large reclosable bags for 12″ x 12″ paper
- 22-23 Clear Labels to print on Clear Avery 5167 For card stock and ink refills. Make your own card stock sampler, etc.
- Waves of the Ocean Special Release 3-1-22 All label resources
- All Together Collection Special Release 2-1-22 All label resources
- J-J 22 & SAB Small Supply Labels – English, French, & German
- J-J 22 & SAB Large Labels
- 2021-2022 Small Labels in English, French, or German
- 21-22 Large Labels Corrected
- JJ 21 and SAB 21 Small Supply Labels in English, French, & German
- JJ 21 and SAB 21 Large Labels
- AD 20 small supply labels in English, French, & German
- AD 20 Large Labels
- 20-21 small supply labels in English, French, & German
20-21 Large Labels
- SAB 2nd Release Large Labels
- January-June Mini 2020 & Sale-a-Bration in English, French, & German
- January-June 2020 & Sale-a-Bration Large Labels
- 11-1-19 Paper Trimmer and Christmas Time is Here labels
- Holiday 2019 Small Supply Labels in English, French, & German
- H 19 Large Labels
- 2019-2020 Small Supply Labels in English, French, & German
- 19-20 Large Labels
- 19-20 New Customer Large Labels
- 19-20 Washi Labels
- March 2019 Special Release Dies and Punch Small Labels
- SAB 19 2nd Release Large and Small Labels
- O 19 and SAB Large Labels in English, French, & German
- O 19 and SAB Washi Tags
- November 2018 White Velvet Paper Large Label
- 18-19 & Holiday 2019 Tags for Ribbon, Cord, Washi, & other Trim in English, French, & German
- H 18 Small Supply Labels English, French, & German
- 2018-2019 Labels for Supplies in English, French, & German
These labels didn’t print correctly for me. They print from the Word file just fine, but they won’t upload as a word file. At least try them on plain paper before using labels. You may just want to cut up the plain paper and adhere with SNAIL or Tear and Tape.
- 2018-2019 Washi Tags
- Occasions 2018 & Sale-a-Bration 2018 Supply Labels
- Occasions 2018 & Sale-a-Bration 2018 Supply Labels without dies
- Occasions 2018 & Sale-a-Brations 2018 Washi Labels
- Holiday 2017 Supply Labels
- 2017-2018 and Holiday 2017 Washi Tags
- 2017-2018 Supply Labels – corrected 9-16-17
- 2017-2018 Labels for ink and card stock Avery 5167 clear or white
- 2017-2018 Washi Labels Print on card stock
- Occasions 2017 & Sale-a-Bration 2017 Supply Labels
- Holiday 2016 Supply Labels
- 2016-2017 Supply Labels
- Occasions & Sale-a-Bration 2016 Labels
- 2015-2016 Supply Labels *New style without prices so they can be used for markets outside the US
- 2015-2016 Supply Labels
- 2014-2015 Supply Labels
- 2014-2015 Supply Labels – reformatted
- 2014-2015 Blendabilities Markers Labels A label for each marker.
- Occasions 2015 Supply Labels
- Holiday 2015 Supply Labels
- Holiday 2014 Supply Labels
- Holiday 2014 Supply Labels – reformatted
- 2013-2014 Little Labels
- Occasions 2014 & Sale-a-Bration 2014 Supply Labels
More organizational tools
What Avery Label fits the 14-15 Supply Labels? I tried printing on Avery 5267 but they didn’t line up. Thanks!
I use the Avery 5167 Return Address Labels with 80 labels per sheet. Be sure to print the pdf “full size.”
Hi Bev – I too have been having problems with the Holiday little labels. I was convinced that it was because I was using a store brand that was supposed to be compatible with Avery 5267/8167. I went out to Office Depot to buy thel “real thing” and realized there is more than one type of return address labels available. I was just going to write to you to see if you were using the one that is 2/3″ x 1 3/4″.
I finally got pretty good results by scaling down to 97%. Is the 5167 very different from the 5267?
I’m using actual Avery labels. The box says they are 1/2″ x 1 3/4″. I just downloaded and printed the PDF files for the Blendabilities as well as the Holiday 2014 Small Supply Labels. They fit my labels perfectly.
I looked up Avery 5267 and it says they are for laser printers, but that they also measure 1/2″ x 1 3/4″. I wonder if printers make a difference.
Must be the printer although I have had good results with your other sets of labels. My order is due today and I am feeling unprepared. Have to have my labels ready! Well, I do and I am do glad I didn’t spend more money on labels that are the same as what I have.
So sorry they aren’t fitting! Which labels did fit well? Perhaps I can turn those labels into a template and redo the Holiday Labels.
If worse came to worse, you could buy the sheets that are uncut stickers then cut them up on your trimmer.
Avery® White Full-Sheet Labels for Inkjet Printers with TrueBlock(TM) Technology, 8-1/2 inches x 11 inches, Pack of 25 (8165)
Gail, I have reprinted my labels for the annual catalog and the Holiday catalog. Hopefully they will fit better. Let me know.
I have reformatted the 14-15 labels. Perhaps they will fit the label sheets better. I’m about to do the same for the Holiday Labels.
Hi Bev – got lost in the holidays and didn’t realize you had reformatted the little labels. The reformatted labels print even higher onto the border of the label paper on my printer. What I finally ended up doing was printing onto plain paper and then using the copier with the labels aligned about 2 hairs down on the platen and copied onto the label sheet. Worked. Much better than throwing the printer thru the window which at one point seemed logical.
Thanks so much for your effort. And a thousand thankyous for your wonderful labels. They make things so much easier for me. I am still fiddling with my printer. Other than being wonky about the small size labels, it does a pretty good job.
WOW, your organizational labels are Out of this World!!! Thanks so much for sharing this resource with us 🙂
You are quite welcome! Enjoy!