Stampin’ Up! Colors
Color History and 2023 Color Refresh
I usually use 8 1/2″ x 11″ and it’s stored in wooden file drawers on wheels. I store it alphabetically. The file tabs have the color name printed on clear labels stuck on pieces of that color card stock. I’ve been trying to design cards to make the best use of the paper for fewer scraps and try to use the scraps whenever I can.
Card Stock Sampler: Any punch or die will do. Punch each color you own and apply the label. Punch a small hole at the same location on each piece. Keep them on a key ring and hang nearby. If you want to match a color or see what colors look great together, just reach for your sampler. You could also use these labels for your card stock storage. I am using the bottom inch to label my Ink Pad Storage by Stampin’ Up!
Order a Card Stock Sampler here.
- 21-22 Color Labels to print on Clear Avery 5167 For card stock and ink refills. Make your own card stock sampler, etc.
- 21-22 Color Labels for Avery 5160 Similar to the Clear Return Address Labels but larger font.
- 20-21 Clear Color Labels
- 18-19 Color Revamp Spectrum
- 18-19_Color Labels from Stampin’ Up!
- 18-19 Clear Labels for card stock and ink refills in English, French, or German
- 17-18 Clear Labels for ink and card stock
- 16-17 Clear Labels for card stock and ink refills
- 15-16 Paper Labels Print on Avery 5167 labels.
- 14-15 Paper Sampler Labels
- 13-14 Little Labels clear for Paper Sampler
Be sure to download the files and then print them for a better fit.
Designer Series Paper Sampler
Print the DSP Sampler files on white card stock and then cut them up. Cut samples of your Designer Series Paper and add a key ring. Print the DSP Labels for your tabs if you store your DSP in folders.
- J-A and SAB 2023 DSP Sampler Dividers
- J-A and SAB 2023 DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler
- J-A and SAB 2023 Large Labels
- Fitting Florets Collection, 11/1/2022
- J-D 2022 and J-A SAB Large Labels
- J-D 2022 and J-A SAB DSP Sampler Dividers
- J-D 2022 and J-A SAB DSP Labels
- J-D 2022 and J-A SAB DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler
- 22-23 DSP Sampler Divider Tabs
- 22-23 DSP Labels
- 22-23 DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler
- Waves of the Ocean Special Release 3-1-22 All label resources
- All Together Collection Special Release 2-1-22 All label resources
- J-J 22 & SAB DSP Sampler Dividers
- J-J 22 & SAB DSP File LabelsJ-J 22 & SAB DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler
- J-D 21 and SAB A-S 21 DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler
- J-D 21 and SAB A-S 21 DSP Sampler Tabs
- 21-22 DSP File Folder Tabs for Designer Series Paper
- 21-22 DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler Print one side at a time on Basic White card stock. Cut to 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. Add snips of DSP for a convenient reference.
- 21-22 DSP Sampler Dividers Print on Basic White card stock. Cut into rectangles and punch holes at the dot. Add 2″ x 3″ pieces of DSP.
- 3-2-21 Butterfly Bijou DSP Label
- 3-2-21 Butterfly Bijou DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler
- JJ 21 and SAB 21 DSP Sampler
- JJ 21 and SAB 21 DSP Labels
- JJ 21 and SAB 21 DSP Quarter Sheet Sampler Print page by page on white card stock. Two sided manually.
- AD 20 DSP Sampler
- AD 20 DSP File Folder Tabs
- AD 20 DSP Quarter-Sheet Sampler
- 20-21 DSP Sampler Dividers
- 20-21 DSP File Folder Tabs
- 20-21 DSP Quarter-Sheet Sampler New Quarter Sheet. Print on Whisper White Card Stock 2 sided (You may need to manually print and flip one at a time)
- 11-1-19 Christmastime Is Here Specialty DSP
- H 19 DSP Sampler Dividers
- H 19 DSP Tab Labels
- 19-20 DSP Sampler Tabs
- 19-20 DSP File Labels
- O 19 and SAB 19 DSP Sampler Tabs
- O 19 and SAB 19 DSP Labels
- H 18 DSP Sampler Dividers
- H 18 DSP Labels
- 2018-2019 Designer Series Paper Sampler Dividers
- 2018-2019 Designer Series Paper Labels
- O 18 & SAB 18 DSP Sampler Dividers
- O 18 & SAB 18 DSP Labels
- H 17 DSP Sampler
- H 17 DSP Labels
- 17-18 DSP Sampler Tabs
- 17-18 DSP Labels
- O 17 & SAB 17 DSP Sampler Dividers
- O 17 & SAB 17 DSP Labels
- H 16 DSP Sampler
- H 16 DSP Labels
- 16-17 DSP Sampler
- 16-17 DSP Labels
- H 15 DSP Sampler
- 15-16 DSP Sampler Dividers
- O & SAB 16 DSP Sampler
- O 15 & SAB 15 DSP Paper Sampler Tabs
- H 14 DSP Sampler Tabs
- 13-14 Designer Series Paper Sampler
- O 14 & SAB 14 Designer Series Paper Sampler
- 14-15 DSP Sampler Tabs
Stampin’ Spots Labels
22-23 Stampin’ Spots Labels in English, French, & German Print 2 copies. I print on card stock. Adhere one to the top and one to the bottom.
22-23 Stampin Spots Storage This is an experiment. You can stack Stampin’ Spots, but I like having the organized as if on a palette. I printed the storage cards and taped them to cardboard. I added a layer of Window Sheet. Then I put Velcro dots under the Stampin’ Spots and on the storage card. If you try them too, please let me know what you think.
21-22 Stampin’ Spots Labels in English, French, or German
20-21 Stampin’ Spots Labels in English, French, and German for all 50 colors plus blanks to make your own for retired colors. Suggestion: Print two so you can put one label on the bottom and one on the top.
19-20 Stampin Spots Labels in English, French, and German
New! Stampin’ Blends Labels
22-23 Stampin’ Blends Labels Print. “Laminate” with packing tape, if desired. Punch with 3/8″ circle punch (not a Stampin’ Up! product). Adhere to both ends of each Stampin’ Blend marker with a Mini Glue Dot.
2023 Color Refresh showing the new colors, the retiring colors, and the colors that returned or change color families.
22-23 Colors in Spectrum/Rainbow Order
22-23 Colors in Family then Spectrum
22-23 Colors in Family then Alphabetical
22-23 Colors with Stampin’ Blends DSP Ribbon and Accents
21-22 Color Spectrum, 21-22 Colors in Color Family then Spectrum, 21-22 Colors in Alphabetical Order, 21-22 Colors in Color Family then Alphabetical Order
20-21 Stampin Up Colors with Blends Ribbon and Embellishments
21-22 Color Chart from Stampin’ Up! to keep track of your stamp pads and card stock
All Color Families Tracker for Paper, Pad, and Marker for 2020
2019-2020 Paper, Pad, and Marker Tracker (all color families) from Stampin Up
Brights Family Paper, Pad, and Marker Tracker for 2018
Neutrals Family Paper, Pad, and Marker Tracker for 2018
Regals Family Paper, Pad, and Marker Tracker for 2018
Subtles Family Paper, Pad, and Marker Tracker for 2018
In Color Families Paper, Pad, and Marker Tracker for 2018
17-18 Color Chart with all Core and In Colors
16-17 Color Chart with all Core and In Colors
- 21-22 Products with Blends DSP Ribbon or Embellishments
- 20-21 Color Chart with Blends DSP Ribbon Embellishments
- 2018-2019 List of all the products in each color
- 17-18 Colors with all coordinating products
- 2016-2017 Brights
- 2016-2017 Neutrals
- 2016-2017 Regals
- 2016-2017 Subtles
- 2016-2017 In Colors
15-16 Color Families with all coordinating products in table
14-15 Color Families with all coordinating products in table
Color Coach from Stampin’ Up! for Core Colors and In Colors for the 22-23 annual catalog. Print on Basic White Card Stock.
Color Coach from Stampin’ Up! for Core colors and 20-22 & 21-23 In Colors
Color Coach from Stampin’ Up! for Core Colors and In Colors Print on Basic White Card Stock.
Colors Hex Codes from Stampin’ Up!
Color Coach Suggested Color Combinations from Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021
Color Coach for 40 Core Colors
Blank Color Coach for creating your own favorite color combinations
I keep my Sponge Daubers organized in this box. Then just print out the file and fold it at the top line of the color box. Cut around the color box through both layers. Adhere the layers together and adhere to the top of the box. The top right dauber will match the top right color, Real Red.
Be sure to store your daubers with the sponge side down so they don’t color your chart.
22-23 Sponge Dauber Box insert Print on card stock. Fold. Adhere to the inside lid of a sponge dauber box. There are 40 sections to fit the sponge daubers, so no room for the In Colors. I use a dauber for a similar color and daub off as much extra ink as I can.
20-21 Sponge Dauber Box Insert
19-20 Sponge Dauber Box – Corrected 6-28-19 (How did I not notice the colors were a couple of years old????
2018-2019 Sponge Dauber Box Insert
16-17 Sponge Dauber Box Insert
Blank Dauber Box Insert to customize your own colors.
Dauber Box with In Colors and Recently Retired Colors with RGB Codes
Dauber Box with Older Retired Colors with RGB Codes
(See the video on AutoCorrect and RGB Codes below for further explanation.)
The Dauber Box charts can also be used to compare the older colors. Be mindful though… the colors may not be true. Computers vary in the way they show colors and printers often print differently than what the computer shows.
Custom Color Chart:
- I keep this chart posted nearby. Have you ever typed in Word and the computer fixes your typos? You can add to that list! In Word 2010, go to Options> Proofing> AutoCorrect Options to add these corrections. Now when I type “MMAM” my computer automatically changes it to Melon Mambo and if I type “SU” it changes it to Stampin’ Up! You’ll see those AutoCorrect codes on the chart. I’ve also got the RGB codes so if I want to color a shape or text to match Stampin’ Up! colors I just go to More Colors and Custom Colors and enter those RGB codes. I’ve added the HEX codes this year too. Using custom colors can be quite cumbersome, but if you’re just using a few they will show up as recent colors.
- 2022 Color Chart with RGB and AutoCorrect I just found out Stampin’ Up! does not want us to provide the Hex codes to our customers. I’m hoping it’s OK to provide the RGB colors since I was able to get them with Adobe Photoshop.
- 21-22 Color Chart with RGB Hex and AutoCorrect
- 19-20 Color Chart with RGB Hex and AutoCorrect
- 20-21 Color Chart with RGB Hex and AutoCorrect
- 19-20 Color Chart with RGB and RGB Codes -corrected 6-10-19
- 2018-2019 Auto Correct RGB, HEX Codes, and AutoCorrect
- 17-18 Colors Chart with RGB Hex and AutoCorrect
- 16-17 Colors Chart with RGB Hex and AutoCorrect
- Colors Chart 15-16 with RGB Hex and AutoCorrect
- Colors Chart 14-15 with RGB Hex and AutoCorrect
More Resources for Organization
- Supply labels
- Designer Series Paper Sampler tabs
- Designer Series Paper Labels
- Large Labels for Designer Series Paper
- Case Inserts for supplies
- Stamp Case Slips
Return to Color Tools for the Current Year