First of all, this is a really long post. You’ll find information about the brand new annual catalog, two special deals from Stampin’ Up!, lots of resources like labels, case inserts, color charts, and more. There are a ton of things I think you should know. I’m sorry I am dumping it all at once.
There are actually two new publications that are now live. I know most of you are interested in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, but I’m going to start with what I am calling the Beginner Brochure.
The Beginner Brochure is a little 14 page book (including the covers) that is perfect for those who would just like to dip their toe into paper crafting. It has 5 collections of products. You can order with just one number and receive a stamp set with a reusable Clear Block, ink, and paper. Most of these collections have a little something extra. Each collection will help you learn a stamping skill. My favorite is the first one, Four Season Floral. You can quickly stamp a note card for a birthday, to say thank you, or to tuck in with any gift. And even long time avid stampers will appreciate this beautiful set. I plan to buy it, but I already own plenty of Clear Blocks. I can buy the other products in the set individually! What collection will you start with?
I’ve got a link for the brochure on this web page and I’d love to send you a brochure in the mail. Just email me and ask.
And I love to share organizational tools. You do not need these labels or cases. They are an extra to help you put your new products away. Or keep them on your desk in neat little boxes so they’ll be handy.
20-21 Beginner Brochure Labels Print this page. Cut out the labels. The skinny strips can fit between the stamp case label and the clear plastic cover to show give you more information about the stamp set. The larger labels can be taped to a bag or box where you might organize your supplies.
And I also have case inserts. Buy empty standard cases or wide cases and add these labels to help you feel very organized.
- 20-22 In-Color Stampin Write Markers
- Flowers for Every Season Cards & More
- Simply Shammy
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
- Whisper White Card Stock Wide case. You will need to cut the card stock to fit.
- Classic Stampin Spots
- Four Season Floral Cards
- Cute Fruit Cards n Tags Kit
- Hooray to You Cards n Envelopes Kit It might be better to use the Clear Block case, the 20-22 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers case, and the Note Cards case.
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes Wide case.
- Zany Zebras Cards One wide case for the block and ink. Watercolor Pencils, Card Stock, and the stamp set in separate cases.
- Clear Blocks Wide case.
- Adhesive & Snips
- The Simply Citrus set comes in its own box.
And now, on to the big catalog!
Another wonderful book filled with wonderful products and ideas. I love, love, love the new In Colors! There are lots of favorite stamp sets continuing and there are sixty-three brand new stamp sets. There are ten glorious suites and 31 wonderful bundles. There are new tools and adhesives. Did you spot the Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Seal+, Foam Adhesive Sheets, and Cling Adhesive Strips on page 162? And of course there are new ribbons and embellishments. I think this is the best collection of Designer Series Paper I’ve seen in my 10 years as a demonstrator! My pared down wish list was long and that doesn’t even count the two (Two!) new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines that are in the catalog, but are not expected to be available right at first.
Stampin’ Up! used to call the catalog The Idea Book, and that’s really what it is. There are hundreds of projects shown inside. You can copy the color combinations on the projects or in the Designer Series Paper. You can take one little idea from one project and use it on a different project for a whole new look. You can copy card layouts with different colors and stamp sets. Or you can Copy and Share Everything (CASE) by making the exact same card you see.
Some features of the catalog itself that I love:
- Stamping techniques on page 3 and scattered throughout the catalog
- Color spots naming the colors used not only on the suites, but also on lots of projects throughout the catalog, for instance page 33
- “Shop the Project” showing embellishments and supplies used, for instance on page 37. And on that page, they also explained a technique.
- Card ideas shown a “Simple Stamping” and ways to “Step It Up” a little or a lot
- Suggestions on how to mix and match stamps from different sets, like on page 52
- Stamp sets that are great for using the Hinge Step Technique using the Stamparatus, like on page 55
- The suites showcase the stamp sets, but also have information about all the products included.
- The punches and dies that are available in a bundle have the bundle information listed there. Yay!!!
- Dies and embossing folders that fit in the upcoming Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine are clearly marked. (The new Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machines will not be available at first.)
- The Stamp Index starting on page 189 lists whether they are Cling or Photopolymer, the item number, price, page, and whether it is available in French.
- The Accessories Index is back
- Color coding at the edges of the pages to help you find the sections of the catalog: All Occasion, Love, Thanks, & Support, Kids & Babies, Artistic Expression, and the Accessories & More.
One item didn’t make it into the catalog. The Stampin’ Pierce Mat, by popular demand, it is still available! #126199
Special Deals from Stampin’ Up!
If your wish list is as long as mine, we’re in luck!!!
First of all, if your order (individual, party, or group) amounts to $250, we’ll get an extra $25 extra of Stampin’ Rewards! Check out page 187 in the new catalog. If your order is $150 or more you get 10% of the sale in Stampin’ Rewards. So if your order is $250, that would be $25. But in the month of June, Stampin’ Up! is adding $25, so it would be $50!!!
And if your order is as long as mine, you might consider joining my team. Joining is always a bargain! You select $125 worth of products as a starter kit and pay $99 and there’s no shipping! Then you continue to save 20% on all your orders as long as you remain active. But now it’s even better!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an extra bonus. In addition to saving $26 and no shipping, you can select a free bundle. (Unfortunately the extra $25 does not apply to your starter kit, but it would apply to any subsequent order you make in June.)
Annual Catalog Resources
And of course, I have my resources for you.
- 20-21 Catalog Tabs Print on Whisper White Card Stock. “Laminate” with clear packing tape.
- 20-21 Wish List and Catalog Index
- 20-21 Quick Reference
- 20-21 Stamp Case Slips
- Small Return Address Labels for supplies (Avery 5167) in English, French, or German
- Large Labels for Designer Series Paper, etc.
- 20-21 Clear Return Address Labels just for the colors. Make your own card stock sampler, label your Stampin’ Storage shelves, etc.
- 20-21 Color Labels for Avery 5160 New! Similar to the Clear Return Address Labels but larger font.
- 20-21 DSP File Folder Tabs for Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- 20-21 DSP Quarter-Sheet Sampler New! Print one side at a time on Whisper White card stock. Cut to 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. Add snips of DSP for a convenient reference.
- 20-21 DSP Sampler Print on Whisper White card stock. Cut into rectangles and punch holes at the dot. Add 2″ x 3″ pieces of DSP.
- 20-21 Sponge Dauber Box Insert
- 20-21 Stampin’ Spots Labels in English, French, or German
- Current Products notebook in Evernote If you are sharing my notebook of every current product Stampin’ Up! offers, the new notes should synchronize onto your computer. I am preparing this post ahead of time and I am not able to move the notes to the shared notebook until June 3rd. I have a lot to do the morning of June 3rd, so if the notes aren’t there right away, please give me a bit of time. I can just about guarantee they’ll be there by noon Pacific Time, though I may need to add images I couldn’t get ahead of time. And if you are not already sharing the notebook, check here to learn more.
Color Charts, etc.
- In Color Color Coach from Stampin’ Up!
- Color Chart from Stampin’ Up! to keep track of your stamp pads and card stock
- Color Chart with RGB Hex and AutoCorrect
- Color Spectrum (Rainbow Order)
- Colors in Alphabetical Order
- Colors by Family then Alphabetical
- Colors by Family then Spectrum
- 20-21 Color Wheel
- 20-21 Stampin Up Colors with Blends Ribbon and Embellishments
(I’m waiting for available images for some of these inserts.)
- 19-21 In Color DSP
- 19-21 In Color Stampin Write Markers
- 20-22 In Color DSP (corrected 6/18/20)
- 20-22 In Color Enamel Dots
- 20-21 20-22 In-Color Stampin Write Markers
- Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
- All Dressed Up Dies
- Antiqued Corners and Slides Elements
- Artistry Blooms DSP
- Artistry Blooms Sequins
- Banner Blooms Dies
- Basic Pattern Decorative Masks
- Beautiful Boughs Dies
- Best Plaid Builder Dies
- Birds & More Dies
- Black Stampin Dimensionals
- Boho Indigo Dies
- Boho Indigo stamp set
- Boho Indigo Medley Kit
- Brick n Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
- Brights DSP
- Brights Ink Refills
- Brights Stampin Write Markers
- Budding Blooms Dies
- Butterfly Beauty Dies
- Butterfly Gems
- Cellophane Bags 6″ x 8″
- Cellophane Bags Printed Gusseted
- Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Cherry Blossoms Dies
- Christmas Cardinal Dies
- Christmas Layers Dies
- Classic Stampin Spots
- Clear Medium Envelopes
- Clear Tiny Treat Boxes
- Cling Adhesive
- Cutting Blades Multipack
- Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
- Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder
- Detailed Bands Dies
- Detailed Hearts Dies
- Dino Dies
- Dockside Dies
- Elegant Faceted Gems
- Fabulous Florals Dies
- Field Tiles Dies
- Flowering Dies
- Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper
- Flowers for Every Season Gems
- Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
- Flowers for Every Season Memories & More Card Pack
- Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Forever Flourishing Dies
- Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
- Friendly Silhouettes Dies
- Frosted and Clear Epoxy Droplets
- Garage Gears Dies
- Garden Gateway Dies
- Gilded Gems
- Gold Glitter Enamel Dots
- Gold Hoops
- Greenery Embossing Folders
- Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder
- Happy Dies
- Hippo & Friends Dies
- Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- In Color Ink refills
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
- In Good Taste Elements
- In the Tropics Dies
- In the Woods Dies
- Lace 3D Embossing Folder
- Lasting Elegance Dies
- Layering Circles Dies
- Layering Ovals Dies
- Layering Squares Dies
- Little Details Embossing Folders
- Looking Up from the All-Inclusive card kit
- Love You More Than Dies
- Magnolia 3D Embossing Folder
- Magnolia Memory Dies
- Majestic Mountain Dies
- Many Layered Blossoms Dies
- Many Medallions Dies
- Mason Jar Shaker Domes
- Meadow Moments Embossing Folders
- Metallic Pearls
- Mini Curvy Keepsakes Box Dies
- Mini Stampin Dimensionals
- Natures Roots Dies
- Natures Thoughts Dies
- Neutrals DSP
- Neutrals Ink Refills
- Neutrals Stampin Write Markers
- Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder
- Ornate Borders Dies
- Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Ornate Frames Dies
- Ornate Garden Specialty DSP
- Ornate Layers Dies
- Painted Labels Dies
- Palette Knives
- Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- Peony Dies
- Peony Garden DSP
- Perfect Parcel Dies
- Pets Dies
- Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
- Playful Alphabet Dies
- Playful Pets DSP
- Playful Pets Trinkets
- Playing with Patterns DSP
- Playing with Patterns Resin Dots
- Poppy Moments Dies
- Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Regals DSP
- Regals Ink Refills
- Regals Stampin Write Markers
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Seabed 3D Embossing Folder
- Simply Citrus Card Kit
- Simply Shammy
- Smooth Sailing Dies
- Snow Globe Scenes Dies
- Snow Globe Shaker Domes
- Special Day Dies
- Sponge Daubers
- Square Vellum Doilies
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Star Designer Elements
- Stitched Be Mine Dies
- Stitched Lace Dies
- Stitched Nested Labels Dies
- Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Stitched Stars Dies
- Stitched Triangles Dies
- Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
- Subtles DSP
- Subtles Ink Refills
- Subtles Stampin Write Markers
- Sunflower Dies
- Sweet Silhouettes Dies
- Take Your Pick & Accessories
- Tasteful Labels Dies
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Tin Tile Embossing Folder
- Trio of Tags Dies
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes
- Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes
- Watercolor Pencils
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2
- Well Written Dies
- Whale of a Time
- Whale of a Time Sequins
- Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelopes
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Wild Rose Dies
- Woodland Embossing Folder
- Word Wishes Dies
- World Map Dies
- World of Good Memories & More Cards
- World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Woven Threads Sequin Assortment
- Wreath Builder Dies
Whew! That was a lot of work!!! Did I miss anything?
If you are reading this in an email you may not see all the links and images. Click here to see it all online.
If you have ordered from me in the past year, you should have already received a catalog. Email me if you did not get one.
If you have not ordered from me in the past year and you would like a catalog, just pay $5 for shipping and receive $5 credit toward the first time you order through me.
Shop Now. Collect Frequent Shopper Rewards for free products from me.
Click here to get Paper Pumpkin kits delivered to your house each month.
Join my team! Save Money or Make Money
Get your Taggers, Paper Sampler, and Designer Series Paper storage bags here. You will also find a link to order the Bow Maker from Gidget.
Click here to share my Current Products Evernote Notebook, a searchable catalog.
I’d be honored to be your demonstrator!
Good Morning, Bev,
Thank you so much for this wonderful encyclopedia of information. I do refer to your information and organizational wizardry many times during the course of the catalog. I have purchased some items from you in the past and I am an Evernote addicted dependent. Ha. Ha. Ha. Again, thank you.
Have a blessed day.
You are very welcome! I hope our Evernote addiction is a good thing… no intervention or rehab needed. 🙂